All-inclusive IT support and configuration for your home or small business.
Computers & Devices
- Apple, Windows, and Linux OS
- Software and applications, including Microsoft Office, web browsers, App Store apps, etc.
- Computer hardware and repairs: RAM, HD/SSD, batteries, display problems, WiFi and network adapters, etc.
- Apple Certified Mac Technician
A/V Systems & Equipment
- Large-scale implementations, including speakers, microphones, projectors, mixers, etc.
- Small or in-home installations, including TVs, TV streaming devices, video game consoles, receivers, remotes, etc.
- Advice about equipment, brand recommendations, compatibility/adaptability, etc.
Email & Cloud-based Tools
- Email and domain configuration and management with Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365, etc.
- Cloud-based file storage for secure, accessible storage of documents and data with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, etc.
- Initial configuration, on-going maintenance, and training to empower you to leverage your tools
Networking & Phones
- WiFi configuration and explanations, including SSIDs and guest access, optimization for multiple devices and/or WAPs, etc.
- Firewall and router configuration, for firewalls, VLANs, DNS and subnet modification
- VOIP and analog phones and equipment
- Listen and hear your problems
- Empathize with your bogus experiences with apps and devices
- Provide understandable explanations of your situation to empower you to make informed decisions and troubleshoot on your own
- Back rubs and cute dog to pet (available upon request)